Friday, May 20, 2011

Mysorean Metals

Hot on the heels of the Bengali sepoys are the Mysoreans. Sculpted as per usual by Ian Mountain. Cast up by Eureka. Again on sale now from Eureka!!

Love those moustaches! And I should have cleaned the flash off the figure on the right

Again I only received the sepoys and not the command figures from Eureka. The rest of the range can be seen here.


The figures measure 28mm foot to eye
I should have cleaned the flash off the musket!

I think these have come out extremely well. Can't wait for the command to arrive.

The Mysorean and Bengali sepoys

Sepoys and the Rajput officer again by Ian Mountain

Comparison shot with a Perry Carlist Wars British Legion figure
As usual, the bad photos are by me!!!!

Regards
gwz

7 comments:

  1. very nice David, looking forward to the commands!

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome David - what a triumph!

    Frank
    http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful figures, sir! Full of personality, and oh! so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys!

    Hawkwood, why remove your post? My first post is just hanging there now!

    ReplyDelete