Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thankyou!

I have been informed that all of the figures that were available at the SYW Convention in South Bend Indiana sold out last weekend!

Thank you to all that purchased them!

I started the range just to get figures that I needed for my own project. The fact that there are others out there who like them makes me all warm and fuzzy : )

And thank you to the Sculptor, Ian Mountain and the mold maker/ caster Nic at Eureka for all of their assistance with this project. And also to all of you whose kind words have motivated me to keep going when it all looked too hard!

Hopefully there will be some pictures of further greens up here this weekend!

regards
gwz

9 comments:

  1. Bravo! A well-deserved success - compliments.
    Btw, the late and lamented London War Room had listed on its site -but not illustrated- the rather mysterious Zuffur Plutun Hyderabadi Women Sepoys: ? (hint, hint...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abdul,

    Any info would be greatly appreciated : )

    gwz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely news David, well done to all.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Any info would be greatly appreciated'
    You don't need to tell me! :) :)

    Then, while I have fond memories of (probably not very 'historical') topless 'Indian Maiden Guards' from several Ancient-Medieval ranges, I suspect the image is irrelevant here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fingers are itching to get a hold of these ones.

    PC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, indeed! Quality tells, every time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never doubted they'd sell! Your minis have filled a unique niche unavailable anywhere else and with such quality. Congrats Dave.

    Frank
    http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. conrad- I have emailed you the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work GWZ

    this project just keeps getting better and better

    ReplyDelete