Thursday, January 13, 2011

Portuguese Pictures

It's been nearly a week since my last entry! I received my light tent today, so hopefully my pictures are better. I have to say that they don't look quite right to my eye... The focus looks a bit indistinct on some. Anyway, here are some of the Portuguese. I still need to landscape the bases with Silflor grass tufts. They won't look so stark then...


General


Officers


Governor's Bodyguard












Figures are a mixture of Eureka, Front Rank and Crusader. Again painted by Peter. I would be happy to hear from anyone who may have suggestions to improve the photos. I thought the lightbox was supposed to get rid of the shadows!

1 comment:

  1. Don´t illuminate the figures directly with the lamp. Put a white porex sheet behind the miniatures, a make the light bounce on the sheet. This difuminate the light, and kills the shadows. Is better to use two porex sheets, one on either shide, and two lamps.

    Emilio

    ReplyDelete